Our handmade Snood is breathable, comfortable, and holds all the hair and ear floof so that your pups can eat their wet foods freely without you worrying about them getting their hair wet, which is both a discomfort to them and a tad harder to clean for you. It can also be used as ear mittens, or to guard from foxtails or burrs on walks.
- Handmade with care in the USA
- Designed with comfort in mind & Maple in our hearts
- A % of every order is donated to The Cavalier Rescue's Violet Fund to support Cavaliers in hospice.
- Free Shipping in the Domestic US
This is our Lantern print as part of our Moon Festival Collection, which celebrates the end of the Autumn harvest & the fullest moon of the year. Also known as the Mid-Autumn Festival, it is a holiday that is celebrated among many Asian countries and cultures. There are many traditions and customs, including making lanterns, eating delicious mooncakes, & spending time with family.
Pattern placement may vary slightly.
- For bandanas and snoods, handwash and lay flat to dry and to avoid shrinkage.
- Please remove all of your pet's accessories when you are not present, so he/she cannot chew on, eat, or lose them.