Our handmade Snood is breathable, comfortable, and holds all the hair and ear floof so that your pups can eat their wet foods freely without you worrying about them getting their hair wet, which is both a discomfort to them and a tad harder to clean for you. It can also be used as ear mittens, or to guard from foxtails or burrs on walks.
- Handmade with care in the USA
- Designed with comfort in mind & Maple in our hearts
- A % of every order is donated to The Cavalier Rescue's Violet Fund to support Cavaliers in hospice.
- Free Shipping in the Domestic US
This is the 'Spring in Bloom' print, as part of our Lunar New Year collection. Spring blossoms are often seen and used in Lunar New Year celebrations as a symbol for rebirth that comes with spring.
Lunar New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, is a celebration of a new year based on the lunar calendar, & celebrated among many Asian cultures, this year on February 1, 2022. It's a time of reflection & celebration to usher in good luck and prosperity for the new year.
Pattern placement may vary slightly.
- For bandanas and snoods, handwash and lay flat to dry and to avoid shrinkage.
- Please remove all of your pet's accessories when you are not present, so he/she cannot chew on, eat, or lose them.