Our handmade Bandana is designed for comfort and easy wearability for your pup and for you. It features adjustable snaps, a curved neckline, and double-layering.
- 100% cotton, pre-washed
- Handmade with care in the USA
- Designed with comfort in mind & Maple in our hearts
- A % of every order is donated to The Cavalier Rescue's Violet Fund to support Cavaliers in hospice.
- Free Shipping in the Domestic US
This is the 'Happiness in Bloom' print, as part of our Lunar New Year collection. Spring blossoms are often seen and used in Lunar New Year celebrations as a symbol for rebirth that comes with spring. Red is considered to be an auspicious color and symbolizes good luck & prosperity in many Asian cultures.
Lunar New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, is a celebration of a new year based on the lunar calendar, & celebrated among many Asian cultures, this year on February 1, 2022. It's a time of reflection & celebration to usher in good luck and prosperity for the new year.
Pattern placement may vary slightly.
- For bandanas and snoods, handwash and lay flat to dry and to avoid shrinkage.
- Please remove all of your pet's accessories when you are not present, so he/she cannot chew on, eat, or lose them.