Our handmade Hair Bow is an accessory for everyday use. Slightly asymmetric, it is intended to be clipped on pup hair. Please do not clip on pup ears.
- Fabric: Brocade
- Handmade with care in the USA
- Designed with comfort in mind & Maple in our hearts
- A % of every order is donated to The Cavalier Rescue's Violet Fund to support Cavaliers in hospice.
- Free Shipping in the Domestic US
This is the Plum Blossoms print, as part of our Lunar New Year collection. Spring blossoms are often seen and used in Lunar New Year celebrations as a symbol for rebirth that comes with spring. Red is considered to be an auspicious color and symbolizes good luck & prosperity in many Asian cultures.
Lunar New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, is a celebration of a new year based on the lunar calendar, & celebrated among many Asian cultures, this year on January 22, 2023. It's a time of reflection & celebration to usher in good luck and prosperity for the new year.
One size – 3” hair bow with alligator clip
Pattern placement may vary slightly.
Care Details: Please handle with care as brocade fabric is very sensitive and can snag.
- For hair bows, bowties, and scrunchies, spot clean only.
- Please remove all of your pet's accessories when you are not present, so he/she cannot chew on, eat, or lose them.